PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways (in OZ) Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 14th Jun 2012, 07:55
jaycintay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ifly

Hey ifly, seems your pretty much on the same position as I am. Good to know we're in the same boat. The process I've gone through has pretty much been the same. I provided my referee details on the day when I was also told I was successful and then the the next day received the email confirming gs for July 18th and saying subject to successful reference checks. I emailed them the next day with my referee details because I realized one of the numbers I gave was wrong and received an email saying thanks, we'll be in contact with you soon regarding the process of your application. *I don't know if my referees have been called yet though because both of mine are like the big bosses at the two places where I work so I don't really know them personally (although when I called to ask if they could be my referees they said it was fine) and not sure if they would let me know if they have been spoken to.. Killing me not knowing at least you have some closure! Hopefully mine have given a glowing reference too!*
Ahh the waiting game!