PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2012, 05:32
Livs Hairdresser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGD,

If you open your mind you would understand that Qantas staff do have open minds. One of managements' more significant failures (and there have been many of them) has been their refusal to communicate with the staff and take advantage of this.

Want to start Red Q to save the company? Fine, you'll have my full support when you can explain exactly what your strategy is and why it will be profitable, particularly in the context of the plethora of unprofitable international subsidiaries we already have.

QF Int is bleeding money and you want me to take a pay cut? No worries at all, but can you explain to my satisfaction the various instances where it appears costs are being transferred from JQ to QF.

How many of the ALAEA's 60 odd questions did they answer? Rather than spend a few dollars and a rainy Saturday afternoon putting together a powerpoint presentation, they'd rather spend $100M and ground the airline. How is that good management?

The reality is most QF staff would like to trust management, but until they start communicating with us in an open and transparent manner it will never happen.