PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2012, 19:54
honestpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honestpilot. If AAG is so bad, why don't you leave? Also, why don't you share your opinions with your future employer, Air Arabia? I am sure that they will be delighted to hear that you have such a low opinion of their chosen training school (in which they are a shareholder) and it will do wonders for your job prospects.
I will not leave because I will not get my money back. And yes if i went to AA and told them what i felt then yes I would not get a job.

TARAS B, there was no illegal overtime for FI's, there was no under-establishment of FI's and no enforced shut down of the Sharjah flight line. Everything was 100% compliant and the flight line shut down for nothing more sinister than commercial reasons.
Now, when I read this you make yourself stupid. So you are telling me that is is more COMMERCIAL viable to send FOUR students to Australia to finish their line training?! If i remember correctly the one girl had 1 hour left and she had to fly many sorties again! It was similar to the other students! So instead of letting them finish their training in the one of other 172 they had u made them fly to Australia, spend more hours flying on a new plane (piper) and then finishing their required hours.
That to me sounds a lot more expensive. You would have had to pay the flights to Australia for 4 students, rent for 4 students and all the required flight for 4 students. Flights to Australia on Cathay costs ~5k (per person) rent costs some 4k (per person) and flights maybe an extra 2k (per person). That is an extra 10k dhs per person. If flying was allowed in Shj then AAG would not need to pay for the flights or the rent. The only reason that would happen is if the flightline in AAG was closed. When I was in Australia some students told me that the flightline was closed by GCAA. So, sorry to say this but I will believe them over you.