PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2012, 11:07
Sky81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAA Assessment

Great input guys, thanks ..

I've asked about the employment chances .. as confirmed by AAA, yes there's no guarantee for ABY employment .. but if the students do and completed the MPL program well, there's no way that ABY won't take them. Moreover, as per the new contract (confirmed by the AAA management) the students are guaranteed 1500hrs with ABY before they get released .. so if ABY is not willing to take you, at least you'll get your MPL and could convert the license to ATPL .. then you are free to apply to any airline in the world" .. Well that sounds good enough for me though if I may choose, I'd rather join ABY than have to work my way out for employment after cashing out around USD 183k .. I've never seen the contract myself yet but I hope that's true .. Any opinion? ...

Secondly, any suggestion/advise to prepare for AAA assessment? I couldn't find any PILAPT / Compass practice book for beginner or Psychometric book that specifically mentioned for cadet pilot? (I have checked and tried the one that have been suggested or discussed on Pprune thread, IPAS) ..
I just wanna ensure that I get a good score, so that AAA and myself are worth the money .. help ..