PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2012, 22:56
Condition 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All this, of course, is criminal activity. The deliberate engineering of failure and the long term collusion with buyers.

Joyce always uses the phrase "I t(h)ink..." when relaying information.

If I said "I think I'll rob that bank" I have committed no crime. I haven't even stated an intention, just a throw away line. I can repeat that statement ad nauseum until people are sick of hearing it and still no crime. In fact, they'll eventually ignore me. The police may watch me, but until I actually rob the bank their hands are tied. But when I do, they come to get me.

Everyone who commits a premeditated crime believes they can get away with it with planning. Ask any criminologist.

Same here. They have never stated intentions of deliberately killing the share price or the airline, just slowly manipulated QF route structure, bad mouthed the airline, asset and route transferred to JQ etc. They set up "defencive" units to prevent "hostile" take overs ( not friendly premeditated ones mind you).

But, when the crime is committed ASIC (hopefully) will be all over it. Gaol terms will ensue. Sadly though, the bank will still have been robbed, and the customer, Mum & Dad shareholder, and staff will be left decimated.