PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skill Test in India before Conversion of Licence
Old 12th Jun 2012, 20:56
stiknruddr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know this is a professional forum but i cant help it
Vashisht, Bhardwaj n co. are a bunch of F***ing A*****les

they keep changing the rules and have no idea what they want from applicants.

indian schools are nowhere near the standards and exposure of us or canada but still they insist on making life hell for those who train abroad rather than fixing the mess at home. senecca or diamond twin star are my options here but they are available in less than half dozen schools in india and even those are mostly in maintenance

Their new flowchart from Feb end clearly said u need to do skill test for one type in india, not both. u need to have multi+IR from abroad as well. but ir not compulsory if u do ir check in india.
it did not mention tech specific anywhere. u needed to get certi of aircraft technical exam from ur school abroad thats all.
now they think that wasnt dificult enuff.

as i understand it from the latest posts,
now i have to do multi + ir abroad,
come home, write tech specific for both single and multi, then do skill tests + recency in india on both, besides conversion papers.

what abt if i have conversion papers (nav, met, regs seprate not composite+regs) already done, and come home after completing CPL with multi recency n ir checks from abroad and only do single checks in inda? do i still have to give single tech specific? will my multi checks be recognised if they are less than 6 months old?

this is turning into a joke. next they'll say cross countries abroad are not recognised.