PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign pilots as temporary workers for Airlines in Canada
Old 11th Jun 2012, 19:20
Montrealguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rhys Perraton
Why don't you whinging, whining, weenies get back on AvCanada where you belong and leave PPruNe to the real aeroplane people
Posted on AVCANADA on June 8th 2012:
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
AVCANADA • View topic - Canadian North fires boozing Dash 8 pilot

But what is one to expect from someone who does not keep his own word? He posted here back on Aug 18, 2010.

Sharp contrast to the moaning, whining, snivelling bunch of ninnies that inhabit Avcanada. I will never look at it again.
This coming from a Brit, who lives and works in Canada. He thinks Pprune is for Brits only, even the Canada Forum of Pprune. He also thinks that aviation is for Brits only. In fact, he thinks that if you don't speak ENGLISH, you speak some "funny dialect".

The international language of aviation is ENGLISH not French or any other funny dialect.
I happen to speak English and three "funny dialects" for a total of four. I wonder how many dialects Rhys Perraton speaks? He probably brags about not being able to speak any other than his own. Why should he have learn any funny dialects? Anyone who has anything interesting to say, says so in English......

At least he is brave, for that moniker I thought he was using to hide behind for his posts, is in fact, his real name......

I'm sorry for this post which is a bit out of character for me. I always do my best to remain civil, polite, respectful and I try to argue the message rather than attack the messenger as others are in the habit of doing here, as can be seen by reading some of the last few posts of this thread. But Mr Perraton didn't even have a point he wanted to make that relates to this thread, other than he does not want Canadians posting here......only "real aeroplane people".

PS: I am on reserve this month and have not been called a single time yet, which is why I have all this time on my hands that I can waste here......

Last edited by Montrealguy; 12th Jun 2012 at 01:19.