PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2012, 11:47
alpha.charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The payscales on ppjn are indeed correct.

The interview is a chat with 2 management pilots, it used to literally just be a chat but it has got a little bit more structured with a couple of groups of questions - a couple of technical, a couple of "give an example...", a couple of "how would you..." and so on. Have a good brush up on the airlines recent past and future plans and what are the big topics within the airline at the moment.

Expansion had been planned for a while but it has been accelerated to try to fill the void of BMIbaby.

No fixed pattern roster, all random but with a very good Scheduling Agreement as well as the ability to pick some of your days off (VIP) and ring-fence duties.

As for the 737's - doubt it! My money is on Airbus.

Monarch is a brilliant airline to work for, there are many changes going on within the airline at the moment and its a pretty exciting time to be here. Despite working max hours at the moment, I still haven't felt the same kind of tiredness that I did from 5 early 4-sector days.

Good luck to all who apply, especially those looking for the next step up the ladder!

Last edited by alpha.charlie; 11th Jun 2012 at 11:48.