PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fewer wannabes?
Thread: Fewer wannabes?
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2001, 13:01
DoleBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

My opinion is that maybe WWW is protecting his own position in the market which let's face it makes him a realist and would anyone else do anything different (Sorry if I'm way off the mark WWW it's just an opinion), He gave me some advice some time ago regarding myself and a bad experience with an instructor while doing my BCPL, the advice was to question if it was the instructor or my abilities that were at fault, I listened to what he and others said thought about it and in the end I grabbed the bull by the horns and decided the only way to get around the constant Bo^&$"&ings was to become what the instructor wanted a Professional, this made all the difference and the guy signed me off with plenty of praise to boot, I then missed out on the deadline due WX but that's another story. My advice is I have learnt that there is never a good time to do anything in aviation but remember it was/is what we all dream of and with hard work and determination most make it, maybe it's later rather than sooner for most but what the hell even if you don't make it to the RHS you probably have done more with your life than many other people out there.

[ 30 September 2001: Message edited by: DoleBoy ]