PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Servisair Man / Mytravel
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2002, 21:49
boredcounter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Then the wage bill gets driven down further... Then someone quotes lower.........Then the wages bill gets lower ad infinitum.
Shoot, in the end, FR will charge for letting you handle them for nout. Shocking, and thats no lie. Check in like McDonalds, Carry yr bag sir, make sure you are safe for a tip Sir. It is all getting out of control. Why Travel self handle? who are they buying? Then what save a few more quid by cutting wages, more stupid start times, Hey ' We only need you from 0200-0330, 0700-1000, 1800-2200 and then the same again for five days!

What the Hell came of the 'Passport to work with Aeroplanes'?
By far from the best idea, but it would have set acceptable wages within the industry, and just maybe would have kept the 1 star McDonalds chimp out.

The industry is (or has gone) dogside.........................

Oh and before you ask, Yep, I'm doinng OK, by the grace of God, being the right age, with the right time in, but not sure if in the frying pan or the fire..............................

From check in to loadsheet I rely on you Boys n Girls, DO NOT SELL OUT SHORT. What next...........................

Perhaps just one BALPA rep could spot the possible FLIGHT SAFTEY ISSUE that is about to happen when thier aft hold is bulked out with bags, or the honey wagon driver put the handbrake on after puncturing the skin! Then drove off without knowing after walkround.

Shoot. I could be driving the honey wagon in a year, I've grown up with the industry, what about the other guy?

Doing my best for the only target, 100% flight saftey, not budget.

Rant over, Merry Xmas to all, (payroll most of all!)

Bored