PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 5
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 5
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 22:58
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LH/BMI Baby/Momarch

FQTLSteve

Re the Lufthansa Frankfurt I have no idea but I will be very surprised if it goes beyond the summer schedule. I suppose it depends on any get-out clauses in the contract, as others have said Summer 13 shows LH again.

BHX2FRA - No idea of the reason for the delay

Norsemanuk - almost certainly and the Monarch sub-charter story is on-going as an Air Via A320 is now positioning in for the morning Alicante.

The Air Italy 762 also operated today's Arrecife with the Germania operating the Milan which is usually the same aircraft

BMI Baby

Amsterdam ended with the first cancelled and the second late. Belfast City and Knock also ended.

Aer Lingus Regional Knock is on departures for the morning.

KLM have added some capacity but not on the most important flight, the first out from BHX and last back. However the schedules show a lot more 739's on the last out KL1432 and on the KL1423/4 at times. Also from 2/7/12 the E190 changes to the 737-700.

Air France are showing A319's on the morning and afternoon service for the next three days and again this might be do with the lack of seats from the Midlands due to what has happened with Baby.

Pete