PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 18:23
PilotsOfTheCaribbean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Believe me, you haven't touched a nerve, you are simply driving people up the wall with your inanity in general. Don't worry, I have teenagers who seem to have devoted their lives to doing much the same thing, so I am well practiced.

I am not sure why you think I am spending a day off writing a reply to you, or neglecting my family. I am currently "working" down-route sitting on a beach with my laptop and a cold beer on the wicker table at my side. To be fair the sun is starting to set so I need to go and get ready to meet the crew for dinner...and more beer.

I am not asking you to be grateful for anything, much less something that you had no involvement with whatsoever.

I STILL don't think Monarch are likely to do well looking ahead.
Good! Because given the accuracy of your other posts, that gives me an added sense of confidence.

As for letting everyone "get on with the title and focus of this thread," it is titled "Monarch anyone?" I have nearly three decades of experience, so I feel qualified to answer and contribute with a modicum of gravitas. However if it means you will give it a break, I will happily stand aside.