PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Anyone?
Thread: Monarch Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 17:43
PilotsOfTheCaribbean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B&B,

I was contracted to fly some of those early services back in 96. I remember our 737's being bought by easyjet. You were probably what, 14 or 15 then? But what do I know.

I am not sure why you come on these threads to spread your wealth of experience to people considering companies you yourself have never worked for. Having spent a couple of years tirading against all things British airways, I suppose we should be flattered by your attention.

The internet is a good medium for Trolls. It is also a good mask when it comes to profiling people. I don't know if you remember last year when talking about your own company you said:

Sounds to me like the original poster could be at the wrong size base. Some people like small bases and some like large bases- I really don't like small bases - usually lots of arrogant skygods that have lost touch with reality and the worst bit is you can be rostered to fly with them for several days on the trot. Everyone knows your business, wants to know your business, gossips, expects you all to be best mates and if you aren't then you are an outsider. Everyone has an unqualified opinion on each others abilities - its tiresome.Big bases - turn up, do the job, have the same conversation but with a new person, go home and live life - a healthier balance in my opinion.

I could be wrong but you may want to try a simple base swap to get a base of the opposite size to suit your type - do you have a life or do you like to eat, sleep, breath your colleagues?
Do you have a problem getting along with people generally?

Having annoyed the BA folk here to the 'nth degree, could you do us the courtesy of finding another thread to discuss something you clearly know little or nothing about. Your attitude and comment is most certainly not representative of easyjet, or BA or Monarch, or Indeed CTC cadets in general. Going back to my original comment on adaptability, the same would hold true for improving your chances at interview or getting along with your collegues at smaller bases........................in all probability.