PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 12:43
...still single

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I swear, there are more company paid trolls in this thread than legitimate PPRuNers.

Or am I just paranoid? Are there people out there with no ulterior motive, genuinely defending the dumbassery coming from Q management?!?
Not only defending it, but blaming the predictable consequences of it on the (remaining) over-paid, under-worked, inefficient staff?

Really?!?
Years of hacking and slashing with reckless abandonment, Joyce is pretty much at war with his own staff, and when the profit forecast is downgraded, it is all the fault of dis-engaged cabin crew and overpaid pilots?
Dixon shuts down the engine shop, and how many in-flight shutdowns have happened since then? Clearly, he didn't go far enough! Maybe we need to slash more maintenance until we get it right.

Vision?!? What the...?

What vision? AJ's vision is Ryanair, that is the goal. Everything cut to the bone, morale in the dustbin and pilots working as contractors with questionable tax arrangements. Seems to work ok for Ryan and should continue to appeal to that portion of the public that considers nothing but price.
Or maybe Nero's vision? Let the whole thing burn and rebuild it as a monument to himself? Or let his mates buy the fire-damaged brand at a discount price?
"To be sure, International (now conveniently a separate entity) is dragging us all down! We'll all be rooned if someone doesn't take it off our hands! Oh! Who's that at the door? Oh hello, Geoff! What brings you here?"

And some of ya'll think this thing is headed in a good direction?
I don't think so.