PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 10:26
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
CWB: Business is simple. Make people happy enough with a service you provide to pay you more than it costs to provide.

MBA's are waay overvalued and no wonder you are so happy to buy QF because QF has no shortage of experts who have great KPI's but think its OK in Business Class for one tea bag to make 5 cups of tea and passengers to crap themselves queuing for toilets, but hey, I only operate in the real world with small budgets and real people who don't need spreadsheets and ppt presentations to prove to their staff they know what they are doing....

In a way I regret not being one of these clowns. They are deomonstrably incompetent yet have the ability to talk their way into mega million bonus packages. I have to earn my money every day and in Qantas prove I am competent to an extraordinary degree just to be allowed in the door. In my other life I exist through wits, quick footedness and empathy with staff. I screw up badly and I don't have massive budgets and large staff numbers to hide behind. Who is the fool? Apart from the freedoms I have (enough cash, being the boss without boards etc) I am clearly the idiot. However, my success in life (such as it is) has been brought about purely through the pursuit of excellence. If you cannot excel or strive for excellence you are nothing in my book. This is where the current cadre of QF management are total failures on every level. And why, incidentally I cannot stomach even looking at their hideous features anymore.

Keep buying QF - someone has to be there to fulfil the shorts