PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 10:04
crystalballwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I accept the "rich kids" comment was perhaps inappropriate.
I guess it was in reference to generally superior conditions to the average worker QF staff have traditionally enjoyed.

Salary is one thing, productivity is another. I have numerous S/O mates than file large income tax returns i.e. 180G and have weeks, even months not working in the last 3 years. A previous post regarding an 8 hour strategy would remove the need for S/O's altogether!!!

Anyway, most of the last post is so difficult to respond to it would be akin to showing a grade one math student a mathematical proof of a calculus derivative. Get back to me when you understand economics, geopolitics, economic warfare, have an MBA in business management as a minimum and yes have studied companies like Sony, Kodak and Enron. A little foreign policy and corporate law both domestically and internationally wouldn't hurt either.

Pilot or not, and getting back to the original thread, QF is a great company with a proud history and numerous competitive advantages despite what some might think in the SHORT TERM.

I won't be buying into any more posts or rants - I will be buying up QF stock because whether you believe in value investing or an efficient market, at current prices its an incredible buy.

Happy Flying to all.