PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 09:35
balance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CBW. I'm wondering if you were joking with your post, but I'll take a risk and bite.

QF Management are not doing a bad job "strategically".
Where is your evidence of this? Because, the share price indicates dramatically that what you suggest is wrong.

Most of you have no idea of the bigger picture here which is a real blessing.
Sorry fella, but your post suggest that your bigger picture looks like a Pro Hart carpet!

What.... you want to sack the management and the board and hire people that will meet short goals measured by key performance indicators or something similar. Then you will feel all warm and cozy and important.
Yes, most of us want to sack the ENTIRE management. No, we don't want to hire people who are short term goal oriented, and I haven't seen anyone suggest this except yourself!

How bigger loss did Sony just post? And how can you consider QF shares trading at a 50 percent discount (Reference what - their list price???).
I'm not sure what Sony, or the local Deli, or anyone else has to do with QF's specific problems?

QF are making some hard decisions, part of Managements salary covers them for the damage to their further professional career being at the helm during tough times.
Oh, boo hoo! The damage that has come about has been caused almost entirely by managements "hard" (read hopeless) decisions! Why should shareholders foot the bill for clearly incompetant managers?

The long term brand, vision and finance is in place!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that is one of the most frightening things I've ever read...

The only people worried about "the airline" is the staff. This is an easy problem to fix, esp with a 3 billion dollar war chest.
You aren't serious are you? The value of the shares in the airline is less than the "reputed" 3 billion dollar war chest.

The public and the business community have been dealing with offshoring and globalisation for 20 plus years.
Maybe true. But now it's coming back to bite them in the ass. Because like it or not, our country is less and less like that lucky country I once heard of.

As I said previously, the general public don't care about your problem - everyone else has been dealing with it for years. Its going to be fun to watch the spoilt little "rich kids" cry poor.
Others have dealt with your woeful inaccuracy with this. But your post shows a level of spite which removes any credibility you might have had.