PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 09:17
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
CBW: Airline staff have been the ultimate offshore business for the last 40 years. The 'spoilt little rich kids' you are referring to (I assume QF staff) are in fact leaving in droves to pursue richer spoils with almost everyone else.

From pilots perspective I have it on very good authority that QF pay rates on anything under the 744 are paid considerably less than their O/S compatriots, the 744 equal to 5% above and the 380 is a winner with 5-10% more than their competitors. Putting this in perspective the $AUD is dramatically higher than when these rates were negotiated. I know for a fact there are rare Jetstar 330 drivers on $400k so the payscale argument is plain wrong. And this is proved with more than 1 pilot every week leaving QF for anywhere else - including driving coal trains because they are simply sick of the bill****...

No one but a totally uneducated commentator or a management groupie could support these incompetent Enron wannabes. They have zero understanding of the business they are in the final stages of ruining and just how incompetent they were/are will be made plain when the epitaphs are written.