PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2012, 07:45
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
VC9: There is no way you can rub professional people's noses in giant piles of poo for nigh on 2decades and expect them not to become indifferent, uncaring and/or just plain pissed off.

I am a pretty right wing guy, but having witnessed first hand the utterly appalling and incompetent management at Qantas over the last 15 years I can only blame this Clifford/Strong/Dixon/Joyce disaster.

Sure in the old days there were occasional bad guys out there, but now it's good guys who have been treated appallingly by idiots who know nothing one too many times.

How would you feel if you complain to morons about the new 744 config (something crazy like 2toilets per aircraft) only to be told 'but the passengers love it - give it time the toilet/pax ratios have been tested as fine' (just like every other nonsensical idiotic decision these incompetents come up with) only to have to clean up a BUSINESS class pax after they crapped themselves queuing for the toilet. And this garbage has been going on for YEARS. I am sure the 22yo bus school grad that came up theses great ideas has extensive experience in customer service and also (like everyone else) will be long gone when the real staff have to solve the problems with the pennies in the dollar money bank that is left after everyone has earned their great bonuses.

It makes every employee of Qantas physically sick witnessing this train wreck...