PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Train in Canada VS. Europe
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2012, 23:32
Elias-8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all,

Thank for the replies.

ACP - Big hiring wave in Canada? I'll research it further. Thanks for the positive news.

Zondaracer - Yes thanks for the clarification, actually I should rephrase my sentence, what i meant to say was how come they don't offer such programs for Canadian students? They are clearly in need for pilots with 737 NG type rating (eg. Sunwing and CanJet) why hire others when we have Great Canadian Pilots with excellent experience flying for food?

I looked into Moncton Flight College, i am actually communicating with one of the staff in the program. I am very impressed with him. He seems very punctual and gave me enough details to make the right decision. Anyway, i think flying on the east coast of Canada would be great experience to develop my skills, especially with the harsh weather conditions. If I choose Canada I will go with MFC. They offer the full Integrated course in 12 months with no time wasted. All together 56k CAN. without the instructor course and potentially an instructor job.

Also, the type rating thing......I don't know. I guess the 737 NG is the one to choose eh? lol

Magicspeed - I will look into Harvs air also. Thanks.

guys thanks for the replies. If you have any more advice, I'll take all the help I can get.