PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2012, 16:44
arkmark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Joyce Says:

But what about the brand? ''The brand has returned to pre-dispute/fleet grounding levels after only six months,'' he said.

Let me tell you Mr Joyce, that I haven't flown Qantas since the day you grounded the airline. I changed to Virgin who gave me a GREAT CORPORATE DEAL.

The brand has never returned for me and frankly it never even tried. My costs were refunded after 4 MONTHS of me calling till I was blue in the face and my BUSINESS CLASS tickets were subsequently replaced by ECONOMY CLASS SUBLOAD credits !!!!!!!

Only a COMPLETE FOOL would do that crap, and then have the balls to tell the market it was all fixed up.

When I left Qantas for Virgin as a medium sized business, Qantas didn't even notice that I let go all of my work with them, as well as my long standing QF Club membership. They didn't even call, or write or care.

DEAR QANTAS -- YOU NEED A NEW CEO.

I rate it as the best thing for poor long suffering Australian travelers that other options that are better than Qantas are now becoming available to us.

OH and another last straw for me was the Qantas automated check in. WOW, what a DISASTER !!!!!