PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Shares hit $1.00 Discuss
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2012, 13:32
arkmark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So the CEO of Jet Star has killed one of the largest airlines in the world.

Simple -- TIME FOR A NEW CEO.

No amount of waffle and blaming markets can cloud how low he has taken it. It is time for a new captain of the ship.

Nobody else has achieved this milestone, but the current CEO has.

Businesses respond to the person who is the leader.

Virgin is going great guns
Air Asia is going great guns
Garuda Indonesia is going great guns
Etihad is going great guns
Singapore Airlines is going great guns

Qantas is dying.

Dying and charging more than all of the great guns winners, losing it's clients at the same time.

It's easy -- the person at the top has no clue much to the enjoyment of all the airlines around it. There is no possibility to complain how difficult market conditions are when all of these great guns airlines are growing at the expense of Qantas market share.

WHY IS QANTAS LOOSING MARKET SHARE???

BECAUSE THE CEO IS DOING A BAD JOB.

SIMPLE.

It's not too late for a new and smart AUSTRALIAN CEO to save qantas from falling from a share price of ZERO like ONE.TEL.

Oh the Qnatas board also has a ONE.TEL board member on it ....... OOPS.....

BYE BYE Qantas......

I am very sad to see the death of an Australian icon lead by such incompetence from a person who isn't even an Australian who will return to his economically demolished country a rich man having sucked the life out of one of the biggest businesses in one of the strongest remaining economies in the world. He won't care what he has done, he will just be permanently RICH.

I am sorry for all who will loose their jobs, and for my Australian patriotism meaning so little for an Australian institution built on the Australian pioneering spirit.

5 years ago there was no other airline in the world I would choose to fly and now I don't even open their web page no matter where I am flying to.

There was no way I would be singing the praises of Virgin, and now I do.

5 years ago there was no way I would fly Air Asia and now if Virgin doesn't fly there I go straight to the Air Asia web site.

I am sorry Qantas, and Qantas share holders, and Qantas staff......your captain is driving the ship fast toward an island and he will be the first to jump as soon as he can and put his hands in the air and blame everyone else but himself.

Qantas isn't inherently a bad airline, it's just currently reflecting the nature of the person at the top of it's hierarchy, like any other business. Whether it will survive longer than the person at the top is anyone's guess. I bet my guess is obvious........it won't.

Last edited by arkmark; 9th Jun 2012 at 15:54. Reason: I was DYING from LOSING Spelling Errors !!