PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Renewal of an Indian CPL.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2012, 05:39
thearsenal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@cactus

[QUOTE]I didnt call the thread starter an idiot dude. I called you one./QUOTE]

[QUOTE] @ born4flying, arsenal..

what are you.. idiots?/QUOTE]

Well evidently you did, as far as my knowledge of the english language goes, mentioning the letter 's' at the end of idiot makes it plural, hence referring to more than one person, and also you mentioned arsenal, which really makes my previous point redundant.

Anyways, I'm not here to get into arguments, i created this thread for a reason, and I appreciate your help, I never thought of looking at the back of the CPL. That was helpful.

I am not interested in doing a type rating it's not worth it, but that was an interesting fact to know.

These questions are being asked, not out of sheer laziness, but in the hope that some one in my same situation may have already renewed their license. I have gone through hell and back with the DGCA the first time around, I've called them innumerable times, but to no avail. So I will continue asking questions on the forum, and if you would like to answer in a derogatory manner, then don't.

@Everybody

Now I know what I have to do to renew my CPL. It says 10 hours and a day, night check, is that supposed to be done per aircraft or will 10 hours on a multi and a day, night check on the multi and single get my license current for both?

In my case the BE-76 is de recognized so do I just fly 10 hours on a new multi as that in the minimum amount of hours to get a multi endorsed on the license?

Last edited by thearsenal; 9th Jun 2012 at 05:58.