PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2012, 18:29
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AS you wish

Aakhan, as you wish, but I just wanted to clarify that about the selection program(s)/Process

I know & you know that AAG had to get the high & well scored cadets in through, instead of what happened...not any kind of selection!

I was here to share my experience(s)...the good & the bad, I haven't come here to swear at Alpha, GCAA or Air Arabia or even at you. Since I was here, I highly recommended people to WAIT & see the outcome of AAG's Batches to take a decision to do what I did or go somewhere else...whether here or in PMs or even Facebook...

I said this & I will mention it again...I HAD FRIENDS & I STILL HAVE FRIENDS IN THAT ACADEMY & I WON'T GIVE UP FOR THEM TO HAVE A BETTER TRAINING, MY BATCH-MATES' FEEDBACK (including mine) HAD IMPROVED THE TRAINING AT AAG, AS WELL AS THE OTHER BATCHES' FEED-BACK...

AAG is not perfect...maybe way far from perfect, as well as it is part of ME...of my history & a part of others' history...thus, ofcourse, AAG's improvement is a MUST to me, it is not a Company I worked for...it is an Institution that changed my life (to the better for most of us ) So please...when it comes to quality, training & entrenchment issues I am 100% against not being upto the the standards...there is no zic zac around it BUT you have to mention the good & the bad stuff...as ALL Companies does have a mix of both & no experience(s) will be the same...

Good Nighty

Last edited by malirm; 8th Jun 2012 at 18:33.