PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2012, 03:53
aakhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speaking about the Praises to the current selection process...what do you know about it...it has changed 3 times when I was still at the Academy and this is the 4th time...all the 4 processes are LEGAL & are done by certified programs..etc. it's up to the Company to accept you with the low grades or not (if GCAA wasn't caring about it !!! )...I didn't say that it was PERFECT or Very Hard or Very easy...etc. I personally have tried Pilapt (with its different versions), Compass & IPAT, AAG were using Pilapt, then Shifted to Compass...etc. all are well known & effective
Well you really do not need to change the selection process or the tool now and then. Which ever tool you use you got to use ethically and abide
by the recommendations of that company. It is as simple as that. Thus if compass recommends that you should take cadets with minimum score of 24 out of 35 then you must follow the recommendations otherwise why use any tool at all. But you fail to understand this. I am sorry to say that it not up to the company to accept cadets with low scores and i am afraid only Alpha can do that. I am really interested to know who has given you this information that you can take cadets with low score.

Since you support a company which uses compass unethically my future cannot be as dark as yours. I repeat that in my eyes you are a self obsessed insensitive person who has become a spoke person of Alpha and keeps confirming information on behalf of Alpha. I do not wish to exchange any greetings with you.

Last edited by aakhan; 8th Jun 2012 at 03:57.