PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2012, 18:47
aakhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Selection Process:

It is & from now on, going to change.......

So Malirm you really seem to have short memory as you even heaped praises on the present selection process in your earlier posts many times. Could you explain why this sudden change in the selection process and the reason is because Alpha has been exposed. What about the cadets who will be entrenched for the next two years because of you faulty selection process. Who will take resposibility of those cadets. Really what would you do had you been in their shoes. Let me put it this way that may be an insensitive person.

Really it is so easy for Alpha to wash their hands off so easily by saying we are changing our slection process. Who will be decent to take resposibility of the mistakes made. What were they doing up till now sleeping? How many cadets must have been affected and entrenched because of the faulty selection process. Malirm i am shocked that you cannot think beyond yourself thus you have no hesitation in writing these long posts. Look beyond yourself . Think of the time and money some entrenched cadets have lost. Do not be so arrogant since you do not know what the future holds for you. Show some consideration for cadets
who worked hard for their ground school and may have infact got better results than you but had no aptitude to fly but were inducted into the
programme to fill up the empty seats in Alpha.

You know Malirm in my eyes you are a self obsessed person who can write any post on behalf of Alpha for his personal gains. Nobody takes your posts seriously.

Last edited by aakhan; 6th Jun 2012 at 21:35.