PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AviationCV (ASG part) Lithuania
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2012, 14:56
No RYR for me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear AXL, there is no need to explain who I am but over the years I have been highly critical of all kind of P2F programs on Pprune that prey on the innocent. I have been in this business for too long and have seen what happens to all these great new schemes... and when I see one I warn people about it. Every once in a while we get the Eagle Jet, MSD, Californican Falcon and the likes through the door who are very interested in paying us to take their candidates. Generally they will leave once we start talking selections and standards.

So far I have had a 85% percent succesrate in predicting that a lemon is a lemon and not an orange... and the 15% will probably go too in the future or at least have destroyed the live of guys and gals to eager to start flying that they forgot to research first. They are the ones knocking on our door totally skinned...

So once again: goodluck with your new "family", a petty that they give the new babies in the family such crappy contracts on an also new company in beautiful Cyprus. On a positive note: if you have to take them to court, at least it will be in a sunny country: well done!

Let's stay in touch specially about a year from now when the feeling of happiness is replaced with realism