PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And now it comes to Lufthansa
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2012, 14:19
warmkiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Lufthansa had the general staff meeting ( Personalversammlung ) last week and the represenatatives from the union and the management had their chance to speak to the employees. I dont want to get to the details, but at some stage i felt embarassed by the lack of manners demonstrated by our top managers.

It was clear how far away the positions of the managemant and the unions are. We had some seatchanges in the top management and the new guns are trying to make a point as tough guys.

Both of our last 2 CEOs have had their strike at DLH and mr. Franz will get his too. The senior management he has chosen are responsible for the complete lack of communication and massive loss of faith into our management. The course of the decicions made, do steer clearly into a huge conflict. Right now the management is trying their arsenal at Austrian Airlines and hoping to use the same artillery back home. There are no signs of deescalation, the course goes direct into the red cell on the ND.

I dont know about other airlines, how united they stand when the shiite hits the fan, but when it comes to the DLH cockpit you can count on enough support from the ranks.

Its going to be a hot summer....

Last edited by warmkiter; 6th Jun 2012 at 14:19.