PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Airlines Upgrades !!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2012, 23:20
viperstings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@argon18 No don't wish the Electra chaps to be made redundant and I like the chaps but the point I was trying to make is (badly I agree,sorry !) That the pilots on the ATP who are awaiting upgrades have worked there butts off flying and working more hours that the Electra counter parts and for less pay.Now possibly some Electra pilots will be retrained on the ATP and some as captains. I feel they should go to the bottom of the pecking order and start from scratch all as new fo's being a new type and all and be paid as an ATP pilot and not as a Electra pilot as I know for sure that the Electra pilots who come online on the ATP will remain on Electra pay but why ?? Do they really think they are better than the captains on the ATP?? same goes for the FOs why should they be paid more than there ATP counter parts ?? It happens in AA!! So really management are to blame for all the ill feeling in the company by creating situations were you have ex Electra capt's and fo's retraining on the ATP and retaining Electra salary how do you think that makes us ATP guys feel?? How would you feel if it was you ??

Last edited by viperstings; 5th Jun 2012 at 23:24.