PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2012, 17:43
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PJ2.

How de we know beforehand? We don't, and that is the plan. Unless the domain is so witless or uncaring, no care is taken to protect eachother.

Oversight, Investigation, Audit, Inventory. These are costly, and so at the very least, profit deters their implementation. I was involved in an ad hoc investigation of seemingly above board process, the mission and its ennablers were clear to see. The laziness with which the chain of incompetence and criminality was covered up was breathtaking.

In aviation, the burden is borne by the common man, through taxes, and the product is consistent with most ventures assigned to the public 'servant'.

Government work.... "You want me to go the Moon aboard a device built by the lowest bidder?"

I have great respect for the FAA, EASA, and BEA, though that may raise an eyebrow or two. By and large, these are competent, and professional organizations. Asx they are public, Politics rears its drooling jaws, and leadership is awarded to whomever purchased more lunches or green fees for the Appointing wonk....

By and large, most of the sheer stupidity and underhandedness is found out, but generally because someone left the lights on....

The larger the consolidated process, the more power, and the more chance for hiding the truth.

Converesely, the smallest organizations tend to be the more corrupt, the consenting few make up the majority of the workforce, and so are well disposed to self protection.

Fukushima is a beacon and clarion. I see ample room for this accident (447) to accomplish some dark corner illumination, you?

Thanks for the action,

A33Zab: Yes, the Stick was fine, I personally am broaching the topic of feel, and PJ2 says Neutral is easy to suss.... So.. He establishes a climb as neutral, and builds and builds....Que paso?

PJ2... "Neutral". Someone needs to at least offer a possibility why PF chose to climb, and appeared not once to be satisfied.....With ADI, and a nosy PNF?

Duff ADI? not the first time, if at all.....What was PNF using then ISIS? Why was PF unaware, demonstrably, of his PITCH, or altitude? And since the climb was NEVER (assimilated) here is the cause, the precise cause. Now we hone in on the possibilities...... If someone, a neutral, is allowed to hear the CVR from 20 seconds either side of 2:10:05, I'll say fine. Complete, tested, and authenticated.

Come on Lyman, BEA playing games?

Last edited by Lyman; 4th Jun 2012 at 17:52.