PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2012, 00:54
777-Aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so sad and petty that you have to come down to personal attacks..
RP-C000,

In case that you didn't really understand my last post, it was just based on the approach that you, as a representative of your company, have chosen to use to sell the cracked ideas to people in here! I don't really know whether if it was your own initiative to handle the objections and criticism against MPL and AAG in that way or was it your company that came to convince you that this was the right way to do it! Well..It's not working anyway I'm afraid! I'm pretty sure some people here or there may get lured by MPL, but I just feel sorry for them that they came to believe it too that this is the way to gain a distinctive advantage for themselves over CPL/IR guys right here right now!

The majority of people here do know that CPL/IR is the safest way to make things happen. Why would somebody take the risk with the MPL at AAG unless he/she doesn't really care about wasting the cash on your company or if he/she was just a pure risk taker?! In both cases, these are certainly not the type of rational and mature people that an airline would be happy to hire!