PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for Russian Aircraft.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 21:41
  #2 (permalink)  
Bearcat F8F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: UK
Age: 30
Posts: 399
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To fly in Russia you need to be a Russian citizen. I am not aware of any An-124s operated anywhere else (apart from Ukraine). Hence, I'm afraid it looks bleak for you in that respect.

If you want to fly an IL-76, join the IAF. They use IL-78 Midas tankers and now have a new A-50.

More to the point, I think you are in la-la land. In a time when it's super difficult to find a job flying jets, you are thinking of An-124s... that's pretty laughable.

I would imagine there are IL-76 operators in India. So you need to think about what license you need there (regardless of what a/c you dream of).

Last edited by Bearcat F8F; 3rd Jun 2012 at 21:44.
Bearcat F8F is offline