PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Africa World Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 21:14
flyafricaworld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you not think that all these delays can have a negative impact on the airline as competitors may talk about it in negative ways.
We've got quite enough to worry about getting an airline started from scratch to be particularly concerned by the views of our competitors of all people. Certainly, they may think us to be a "gimmick", but at the end of the day the only way to prove our bonafides to both our supporters and detractors will be to get planes in the air. Until that happens, anything we say will always be qualified by an "if".

We seem to be going around in circles here. I'm not here to justify anything to people. I came on to this thread months ago to answer questions being raised by potential pilot recruits (and I continue to get a number of PMs with questions that I am very glad to answer or redirect), not to play armchair CEO and make a case for our business plan or activities. If you or anyone else thinks we are not going to be successful for whatever reason, I thank you for contributing your piece and we shall agree to disagree.