PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 17:48
Lyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is not particularly world shattering for the BEA to highlight the stick placement, if indeed, that is what they did. It is obvious without their affirmation. Hamburg again comes to mind.

As designed, and built, the SS stands on its own, there is not wiggle room for the decision. The team missed nothing, and assented to the layout warts and all.

For the third time I will point out the possibilities for ultimate single pilot carriage is obvious. You think the designers would leap without some sort of raison d'être for such a novel rig?

Should there be proof of mistake, and unplanned for possibility, the SS is single pilot in action, de Facto. Anyways.....

Once the ship lost her a/p, and her speeds reads, in the additional absence of CRM, she was functionally single pilot.......

I reject any "but a yoke system...." etc. In the Bus cockpit, the deck is stacked from the gitgo..... "I have been pulling up for some time...." No problem. QUE?

A Fix? Perhaps fisheye blind spot mirrors..... Next to the new Video Recording System?

Last edited by Lyman; 3rd Jun 2012 at 19:03.