PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 08:48
stormiscoming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice

Stratocruiser
I will say this for the final time. Of those foreign (non-Filipino) students that passed the course, all bar one have employment. The reason that they have employment with the likes of Air Arabia is due to the great lengths that AAG went to to secure them jobs. Yes there were mistakes made by the original Clark management team, but the support of the Board of Directors and the new management team has been unwavering. The one remaining foreign MPL holder will join the happy ranks of employed A320 pilots imminently. Combined with the near 100% success rate of employed Filipino graduates, what was initially a flawed programme has turned into a wonderful success story. As an independant in this ongoing debate, I take my hat off to AAG and the ethical and unwavering support that they have provided to their customers.
I'm glad that you will be saying it for the last time because hearing your lies and miss information is like listening to a broken tape recorder. Your repetition in defense of what Alpha group has done in the past becomes tiring, especially as you claim to be an independent. An independent would probably focus hes criticism, opinion or defense on the MPL licence and not on an organisation that is until now run by... well lets just say people that are less than honest and keep it at that
TarasB could'nt have said it better again.
The Jordanians brother actually had to threaten Air Arabia that he would resign if he's younger brother, cadet of Clark Av, wasn't excepted. That's how far it had to go.
Also TarasB didn't get a chance to mention the Filipino students that are waiting for Clark Av to finish their course. Some for over 2 years sitting idly because of Clark Av still cant seem to organize their

There's no point in trying to defend the mistakes and errors that have been done. If anything Alpha should try to learn and correct these errors because there is potential for the Clark Av/ Alpha Av to have success. But not without these unsolved problems. A simple re-branding of the name does not suffice to hide what has been done and is still ongoing.
No pilot would ever want to invest in their own carrier knowingly that until now there are cadets who are been cheated by Clark Av/ Alpha Av and Alpha Group.

So why not focus your strengths in assisting Clark Av/Alpha Av in finding all the cadets still waiting, for jobs instead both in Sharjah and Philippines also.
Its the only way you and the rest of Alpha group will ever be correct. And that's when both facilities might be able to move forward.

RPC 000
I don't know what to say to you really. Your rebuttals are so childish and off topic, that I'm sure everyone is starting to think your mental ability is of a 12 year old. Again stick to wearing high heels because you cant do it like the big boy's.

So again in closing lets hope Alpha group in general focuses more on their abilities and professionalism in fulfilling what everyone has paid for both in Sharjah and the Philippines.

Stay safe

Last edited by stormiscoming; 3rd Jun 2012 at 08:53.