PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEW BA PILOT SCALE
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2012, 08:46
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get off your soapbox BlackandBrown, you're boring. I've never seen such a case of twisted denial - on your part! It's written all over every sniping comment that you make. And that parting shot about the credentials of the BA selectors, anybody reading that will make the clear assumption that you harbour a grudge.

If I don't make it out of the holdpool, which I will agree looks more and more likely as time goes by, then I'm not going to do the bitch and moan on here. I won't try and deceive myself by attempting to drag up any old arguement that might create the perception that I didn't really want it anyway. I won't get into all the 'my airline is better than your airline...' b.s. that you seem to champion. I'll be hugely disappointed, however it isn't the be all and end all that you seem to think all the potential BA newbees have been brainwashed into believing.

And as for 'frankly libellous' statements, it's an attempt at humour in light of all your garbage. You might have a few valid points, however everyone can see through your reasons for posting them. 'Pprune bitches' - pot, kettle and black!