PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEW BA PILOT SCALE
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2012, 07:32
BlackandBrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To begin, this isn't about how great easyJet is to work for and how well they treat us (which they don't - they treat us with contempt it seems) , it is about BA.

Ok, I'll start with you BMRR. I haven't begun the command process but I do hear the complaints - I really can't comment.

Callsign kilo - you aren't into BA yet and probably won't be from this round of recruitment. Stop with the amateur psychology, you haven't the first clue what you are talking about. Did you learn from the same 'idiots guide to psycology' that the cabin crew come BA selector come clinical psychologists that run the pilot selection did? As for your quite frankly libellous final statement I suggest you grow up - this isn't personal, it's broadly about BA.

Massive heed, you are about as illogical as the guardian.

It seems the (wannabe) BA pilots (obviously nothing like all Ba pilots, just the pprune bitches) here don't like anything that goes against their assumptions - which is all you can do about BAs future - assume. As for not liking what is said about now, that is denial.