PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 1st Jun 2012, 22:36
pop4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cadetkid
The eye drops will give you blurry vision for at least 2 or 3 hours maybe even more, and when I say blurry I mean it. I couldnt read anything at all this afternoon, not a single thing.
When I saw the DAO, afterwards, the receptionist gave me some paperwork that I had to sign before I left, and I remember thinking, "you gotta be kidding, you should know that I can't see ****". There was a bunch of blurry black lines at the bottom of the form, so I just took a stab and signed above one of them.

Originally Posted by harrythepigeon
I would be interested to hear from you guys that did get the nod from ASA as to what qualifications you guys went in with when you applied? PPL/CPL? uni degrees/diplomas in which disipline? combination of both?? What do you think ASA like to see?
As mentioned above, if you've met the minimums required, it really doesn't matter what qualifications you have. There are people in the college now with PPLs/CPLs and many hours of flying experience; and then there are people with 0 hours. There are people in the college now with uni degrees; and then there are people who finished high school not long ago.

Last edited by pop4; 2nd Jun 2012 at 02:12.