PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEW BA PILOT SCALE
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2012, 22:13
BitMoreRightRudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B&B you demand that we state facts then come out with gems such as:

[QUOTE] left wing, unmeritocratic vein running through its middle (it's like a privately owned state airline), expensive planes on order and a pilot come wishy washy MBA at the helm......oh and the worlds most expensive crews/QUOTE]

There is nothing meritocratic about most of the lifestyle functions within easyjet, you just join a list. That includes the all important command process - trust me I've been through it and it has more to do with who your pilot manager is, if he's a and if he is able to fit you into his schedule for yet another pointless meeting that month. In the mean time 40 SFOs have jumped the queue in the small friendly regional base down the road and crewing have made a total balls of your command assessment flights that are handed out in random order. Meritocratic? Give me a break!

And your comments about BA's crew being the most expensive in the world and on a par with AF frankly betray your total lack of knowledge and experience of anything other than easyjet. You talk a good game, I'll give you that, but most of your opinions are founded in guesswork and, I'm afraid to say, what distinctly sounds like sour grapes. If you are happy in easyjet on a Euro contract then good for you, why the obsession with trashing BA?