PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Africa World Airlines
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2012, 16:07
flyafricaworld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you mean to state that this airline is still in doubt if it will lift off? Or are the stake holders still in the deciding phase?
No doubts as to "IF", but rather "WHEN". However, as this thread clearly shows, any delay in "WHEN" starts to induce doubts about "IF" among the public once sufficient water flows under the bridge. Hence, the reluctance to over-promise and under-deliver.

do the employees not feel cheated that majority was not in place but left jobs to join here.
I won't speculate on what employees may or may not feel. I will however say that anyone who joins a start-up airline understands the risks and potential rewards. If one can trust a pilot with a multi-million dollar airplane, one can presumably trust him to make his own career choices as well. Start-ups have uncertainty and anyone who says otherwise has never been a part of one.

Why is this so? are you not qualified enough to fulfill your current position or you were contracted till that stage? what are your next plans , or should I say your next start up project? Are you more experienced in ghana as compared to new appointed management to run the show?
I wouldn't want to comment or speculate publicly on any reasons for this. I'd definitely be keen to stay on after the launch if given the opportunity, as I am confident the airline will be successful.