PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 31st May 2012, 12:10
kimmi075

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Thanks for your info

Hi. I attended the Sydney Assessment day last Wednesday 23rd May and found the recruitment assessors to be extremely friendly and not all all intimidating. They come across to be very caring and make you feel like the only person there. I couldn't of been more comfortable. They were so lovely!!!

I was successful in receiving an email and further, an invitation to complete the online assessment. Can anyone advise me as to approximately how long it is before I should expect to hear any further details or results to my online assessment. Anyone who is interested in knowing how the online assessment is, I can tell you that it is something you cannot study for. I found it to be more common sense than anything else. I did manage to finish within the time frame luckily however, I do have to say that you need to read each and every question and really think of the answers you tick. It is multiple choice and it is extremely tricky.

I think that if you are a person who manages time well and work well under pressure, you will do really well in answering all questions successfully. I did find the test quite easy and hope that my results will be enough to send me through to the next level of recruitment. Anyone else in the same position as I????????