PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OK no pilot. Then what??
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2012, 10:32
a320renewal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry English is not my 1 st language....

most guys i know ask if it worths to become a pilot and fly?they think they will get a job right after school...

well, they should ask themselves if they will get a job.

it s not about if it s "cool" or not to be a pilot, it' s 'will i get a paid job?', or 'will i stay at home for years sending CV and get nothing in the end?'.

and even if you get a job, what it is???: p2f, fly for 6 months, and look for a job again, and where the money come from after years and years of training and line training..

really guys, most guys will not get a job, I think 99% will never get a job, who want a 200h pilot nowadays? nobody.

This is why I have to give up , can not spend the rest of my life, to pay these guys at the CAA and who do nothing for us,just charge more and more euro.

Now JAA pilot are looking in asia, because they can not get a job in their own country...how pathetic is that?

even if you are lucky to get a job in a loco, you will see, they will use you, you will work lot of hours, and no help from the company, you will have to set your own company, and you will be 'freelance' for them, with 0 guaranty.
They will be against you everyday.At the end they will simply kick you out an get a new guy with money full of euro and big dreams.

a few friends lost their job, they didn't call them back, now sitting at home with their 500 h of airbus.rip! it barely work for trti or trte, but even these guys, have to look in china...why china? because they can not get a job in their own country.

Last edited by a320renewal; 31st May 2012 at 10:43.