PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 30th May 2012, 22:39
Extra260

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm pretty sure you and I were looking at the same website. I realised after a little while, that the guvmint didn't want me to work out what were going to be my added costs, and that they'd prefer I closed up shop so they could import 1700 more to do my job at a cost even lower than the minimum wage than I am at already.
I have come to the conclusion that all politicians are liars and thieves, it's just that some of them haven't been caught out yet.

If things get any worse with the carbon tax I'll just shut up shop and my employees will be looking for work (as will I, I'm burning cash just keeping the company going at the moment). Unfortunately for them we're in Canberra, the public service is where most of the jobs usually are, but since the guvmint is shedding jobs life will be difficult.. but then the gen-y's that work for me have never known a recession or had trouble finding work.. a life lesson may coming.