PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNP propose 7 Airbases for Scotland post Independence
Old 30th May 2012, 21:49
althenick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doc
I can empithise with anyone south of the border wanting a say, I just think it should be about the practicalities of Independence rather than whether it should be allowed to happen. And yes, The oil was found in scottish waters however it was done whilst in the union therefore the rest of the UK have some rights to ownership.
I do get a little sick of the Jock Reich up here harping on about How the assets are going to be split up. I haven't heard too much about the Liabilities for example there are 14 British overseas dependencies going by th 9% rule Scotland should get at least 1 possibly 2. Theres probably more but I'm full up with lurgie and desperately need my grot.

I'm Scottish by Birth and British by Birthright. I am equally proud of the Unions Acheivments and ashamed at it's failures particularly where suffering and death has been caused.

But I'm still British

and no Jumped-up-wee-megalomaniac-****e-Bag that is overly fond of his Pies is going to take that away from me.