PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNP propose 7 Airbases for Scotland post Independence
Old 30th May 2012, 15:53
Doctor Cruces

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
althenick,

Doesn't matter. We are a United Kingdom by the Act of Union. That means it matters to everyone in the UK. If the Scots have a referendum to see if they want to go or not, and if Mr S and the rest of the single issue politicos up there decide to try and do UDI a la Rhodesia, the rest of the UK should decide whether we want to keep on nicking all your oil etc!

Must say, I don't understand the anti Scottish feeling down here. You have a crap footie team, your rugby team is awful and you don't really play cricket so where's the harm? My daughter's mother in law is a rabid anti Scot. Don't know why, never been there as far as I know and lives in Northamptonshire. Weird! My son in law stuck it to her though, married a Scot so her grandson is half Scottish and her daughter in law is all Scottish. She claims this right because her Mum is Scottish and she was born in Scotland.

SO, in summary. All the UK should get a go at deciding whether they should leave the Union and the rest of England (don't know about Jock bashing in Wales and NI) should declare a truce and stop being, in effect, racist b'stards!

Doc C

Last edited by Doctor Cruces; 30th May 2012 at 15:59.