PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London pride parade at public expense
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2012, 14:08
Al Murdoch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The reason that many people reach flag/field/air rank is their ability to see people as assets to be used and managed to maximum effect, rather than worry themselves about things that are none of their business. The vast majority of the best Officers concern themselves with whether people are good at their jobs or not. Thank goodness the retards, generally, don't get much beyond OF3.
My advice to anyone who has a problem with these things is: chill out, enjoy life, don't worry about what other people are doing in their spare time if its not affecting you. If you feel that strongly about it, then have a good old think about whether you might be a big poof yourself. Many of the biggest haters, in my experience, love a bit of c*ck on the side.
I served my Queen, despite being one, and I'm quite proud of that. I don't think I'd be going on the Pride march as, tbh, I find the whole thing not to my taste, but I will fight to the death for people's right to do it. I think that's kind of the spirit of the armed forces in the UK - and we're a better country for it.

Last edited by Al Murdoch; 30th May 2012 at 14:09. Reason: spelling