PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AviationCV (ASG part) Lithuania
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2012, 13:55
No RYR for me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw your Join date is even 2 years before mine..and you still here writing or better criticizing..and if I can give You a suggestion, try to make much effort in finding a Company where to fly!
Haha since when is my join date at Pprune related to my career in aviation. With that logical reasoning in mind I do understand your logic in signing up to sell your soul for 5 years through an unknown company in Cyprus. Good luck! Can you explain what it says in your contract if they don't have any work for you in that 5 years and you want to do some contracting somewhere else? Curious to see how that works...

As far as I can see I am not saying that these are the mafia I just responding to your argument that it feels like a great family... Which is always nice to hear... But then again the mafia is also a great family and they have this issue about leaving which you only find out if you want to leave early... I am not sure how that is in your new "family" but I understand they also dont like leavers albeit dealt with in a more civil contractual way But you did your homework and it is all ok

Oh and by the way: if you signed up without Pink glasses and after reading the contract than you are smarter than the rest because you got "our assurance"

Good luck and thanks for your career advice, I need it! LOL