PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pacific SECOND OFFICER – ADVANCED ENTRY INITIAL INTERVIEW
Old 30th May 2012, 10:25
smurf84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all the newcomers (in this thread) - Let me repeat. Please stop panicking. You will get your chance in due course. Give them some time. Don't expect Cathay Pacific to knock on your doors this year. I'll be surprised if they do.

The other option would be to select Hong Kong as your preferred location for the Stage 1 interview. And I have mentioned this earlier, if you have read the entire thread or http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbo...programme.html

wxy - For the love of God, call the recruitment team and ask them about your application and tell them you have an Indian licence now. If you ask us, we are not in a position to update your application or give you the next dates for recruitment in India. Speak to Sunny Singh or Emily Chan. Please read all the posts before you have any further queries. Again, I'm not being rude to any one of you. Remember, you submitted your application only in March 2012. It took nearly 1.5 years for CX to invite me to the Stage 1 interview. The best it could go up to is 3-4 months. But you've got to be very very lucky for that to happen.

cobracommander - You pay nothing at all (except for food during your stay). Good luck.