PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines bangs up another one...
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2012, 16:09
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A horrible airline. Interesting comment.

Whatever your problem is, you left to go somewhere else. So live with it. To come back here and throw mud around just makes you look like you're not happy where you are now.

I can tell you that VN has some excellent pilots in its ranks. just like everywhere else. The older guys, me included, have been here a long time. We have reached a point in life where we realise that we are not living for aviation, but using aviation to support our families, friends and lifestyle. VN suits our lifestyle. I would appreciate less of your attacks on the pilot community here.. many of which i am sure would run rings around you. Viets and expats included

If you really feel the need to attack the training department of any fleet, i would suggest to you that you may like to attempt training yourself. Where you are everyones friend at check time, and everyones enemy at debrief time. it is a difficult line to walk as we are all just trying to get along, pay the bills, keep the wife happy, and have a beer or two. The problem being every pilot i know and have checked in the sim thinks he's chuck yaeger, where in reality we are all just mr average.

So please, enjoy your new airline, move on, and when you have been around a bit look back and realise...life is about your family, not your uniform.