PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is BA still a responsible Company?
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2012, 11:17
look you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ron,

I think you will sleep easier at night if you simply consider where you are now, and where you would be under any proposed solution. Ignore where everyone else is, what you did before, who you used to compare yourself too. Are you going to be better or worse off under the point being debated?

I don't think there is an alternative that bumps you up a huge amount by sticking them all at the bottom of the status list. The alternative is that you remain exactly as you are now and the bmi guys get a chunk of the flying allocated to them such that you never see it; and you can't control the lines that are removed from your bid.

I'm sure your decision to move when you did will have other lasting benefits that bmi guys won't get premature access to. Add to that Max's demonstration that you are immediately better off in terms of your bidding position and you don't seem to have too much to worry about.

As for your last comment, are you inferring that the BACC are only in this for their own security/gain? Is that a view that is prevalent in your airline? Why don't you elect someone else?

Last edited by look you; 29th May 2012 at 11:20.